The International Relations and Cooperation Office promotes international cooperation and co-development and
manages exchange programmes with foreign and national universities-academies
The main tasks developed by the International Relations and Cooperation office are:
- To increase the internationalisation of the Hellenic Fire Academy.
- To promote participation of the university community in exchange programmes, and facilitate integration of foreign students.
- To coordinate immersion courses in Greek Language and Culture in cooperation with Academy's school which runs lifelong learning programmes.
- To promote participation of Hellenic Fire Academy in international networks and institutions.
- To develop strategic alliances in fields of common interest (education and technologies).
- To oversee cooperation and development projects at the Academy and to facilitate such actions.