Did you know
The risk of death from cigarette related fires in home increases with the passage of age.
Make the right choice, be safe.
Smoking materials such as cigarettes, cigars, pipes are among the most common fire causes.
Simple safety measures can actually prevent the break out of a cigarette related fire.
- If you can’t help smoking inside your home choose deep and wide ashtrays.
- Don’t throw out butts and ashes, before dousing in water or sand.
- Don’t smoke while you are in bed, it could turn out to be a fatal mistake.
- Don’t smoke in a home where oxygen or appliances producing sparks are being used.
- Teach your children not to play with matches, be sure to keep both matches and lighters up high, out of children'; sight and reach.