International Cooperation Projects
- In December 2017, was held the first meeting of the Chief of the Fire and Rescue Services of Greece, Albania, Bulgaria and FYROM, where among others was discussed, the perspective of organizing training programs for the fire and rescue personnel of Albania, Bulgaria and FYROM Fire Academies (School of Firefighters in Ptolemaida).
- Greek Fire Service and Hellenic Fire Academy have signed a protocol of cooperation with the Cyprus Fire Brigade for their Academies mainly on educational issues.
- In January 2018, the Israeli Fire and Rescue Service Chief during a two-day visit to our country pursue colaborations in operational and educational level.Due to the imminent upgrading of their Fire Brigade we provided any information regarding the organization and structure of the Academy, the educational programs and the educational equipment of the Academy,setting the first gound for the further cooperation .
- In February 2018, Hellenic Fire Academy participated in the investigation of a framework for cooperation in the field of fire-fighting and fire-fighting training, as well as in the search for common fields in the educational process with a delegation of experts from the California-USA Fire Brigade.
- In March 2018, Hellenic Fire Academy participated in collaborative research activities: on issues of education, mainly for students at Officers' Schools, an exchange of views on the educational framework and the development of partnerships for educational material and the use of technology in education with the Director of the National Academy of Fire Brigade Officers in France.